THE AFRO BUSINESS INTERNATIONAL EXPO 2016 – AN EVENT YOU CANNOT AFFORD TO MISS (15TH TO 16TH OF SEPTEMBER)
The Afro Business Expo is an annual conference and exhibition that brings viable Business opportunities from Africa to the UK.
This is the biggest annual exposition of Sub Saharan trade and investment connections from Africa to Reading.
This is not a talk shop. With over 200 delegates, the Expo since 2013 has resulted in over $500 million worth of investment deals in energy, agriculture and much more.
For African economic growth that is real and sustainable, you cannot afford to miss this.
THERE ARE MANY REASONS TO GET INVOLVED
1. Exposure to EU investment opportunities
2. Access to UK investors and the investment community
3. A record average of $500M worth of investments to Africa
4. Prolific networking opportunities with key stakeholders
5. Creating and building new networks and partnerships
For information about sponsorship opportunities, please contact any of the under-listed persons
Ngozi Fakeye firstname.lastname@example.org
+44(0) 7985 188400
Enyidiya Uwa Ojike email@example.com
alternatively you can also contact ME ( Tony Tokunbo Eteka Fernandez )on +447882809005
Also watch this space for more updates
Broadcast by : Tony Tokunbo Fernandez